Holiday Décor Ideas
The holidays are here again! This time of year brings to mind traditional gatherings with family and friends. I just love the holidays and there are so many ways to decorate! Simple touches go a long way. Here are four themes that come to mind:
Silver and Gold;
- It really sparkles and glitters!
- It’s easy to do with gold and silver painted birch branches combined with silver and gold ornaments.
- Add some oxford cedar and you can come up with an elegant holiday feel.
- Assorted size vases filled with ornaments and gold and silver ribbon will create a classy look.
Natural and Organic;
- Try using pomegranates, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, alongside bay laurel leaves, artichokes and fresh boxwood.
- You can create wonderful table centerpieces with great aroma. Mix with some holiday potpourri and presto.
- Mix fraiser fir and cedar with red velvet ribbon or red and green scotch tartan plaid ribbon combined with pine cones and winterberry.
- Garlands with bows and centerpieces with candles help make the home warm and inviting.
Turquoise and Chocolate Brown;
- It’s rich and non-traditional— a great combination of colors and can really dress up any table!
- Using magnolia leaves, aqua ornaments and dusty miller with pine and cedar can really compliment any décor.
- It’s fresh and exciting!
Please let us know what we can do to help you add to your party or gathering with our wonderful floral and décor. Have a happy, healthy and safe holiday!